[compost_tea] Re: compost tea and biodynamics

From: Steve Diver <steved_at_ncatark.uark.edu>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 19:33:12 -0000

BD = bio-dynamic. It has biological and dynamic
right there in the name. The bio-dynamic concepts
and practices, and effects, are like two sides of
a coin.

Pfeiffer wrote about microbiology of BD preps.

It certainly is worthwhile to include microbiology of
BD preps in research. See the ICRISAT research.

A linkage point: Based on my research in microvita,
the theory propounded by Indian philosopher P.R. Sarkar,
I suggest that bioenergy fields are influenced by
populations of microbes, rich in the humusy environment
promoted by BD practices such as cover cropping and
composting.

Tonsingen... clay singing to water... may well include
a microvita effect, as sound and light are factors of
influence, as well as thought/intention.

See:

Water Stirring: Discoveries in Bio-Dynamic Science
http://csf.colorado.edu/archive/1999/bdnow/msg00735.html

And the poetic reply from Ferdinand:

Re: Water Stirring: Discoveries in Bio-Dynamic Science
http://csf.colorado.edu/archive/1999/bdnow/msg00748.html

We have used darkfield microscopy and biocrystallization
to examine differences and effects.

Crushed juice of Organic/BD carrots vs Conventional
carrots, under a darkfield microscope, reveals
differences in cellular form and activity.

An instrument I would like to see added as a
research parameter, to measure frequency in
Hertz, is the BT3 Frequency Monitor from
Bruce Tainio's work.

BT3 Frequency Monitor System
http://www.tainio.com/ir/frqmonitor/index.htm

I am suggesting that compost teas can be enhanced
through microvita effect, by singing to compost
tea with love and health in your heart in mind,
perhaps also by physically stirring and involving
your body energetic system, by virture of bioenergy
fields emanating from beneficial microbe populations.

Try that as an experimental research trial,
and find instrumentation to determine effect.

Best wishes,
Steve Diver

Buy Remanufactured Ink Cartridges & Refill Kits at MyInks.com for: HP $8-20. Epson $3-9, Canon $5-15, Lexmark $4-17. Free s/h over $50 (US & Canada).
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=6351
http://us.click.yahoo.com/0zJuRD/6CvGAA/qnsNAA/0PSxlB/TM