You could really help me out

Hi there, out there!  You might remember me......I'm the woman who is doing
her research paper on the sustainability of CSA's.  Well, I have a few
questions that I really need answered by CSA owners/operators.  If any of
you are willing to help me out by answering these questions, please write
me and let me know.  I will send you a copy of the questions.  There are
probably 10 questions, none of which are highly complex or anything.

Thanks for your time and effort!

Hilary Chop
hchop@sympatico.ca