farms in the northeast

Hello fellow farmers,
I'm travelling to Connecticut, Rhode Island and eastern Massachusetts in the
hope of visiting some organic farms over the next several days (Monday
through Saturday). I was also hoping someone out there may be able to direct
me or make suggestions of farms to visit. I've been farming in California
(Santa Cruz) for the past 3 years and have an interest in the northeast as I
am originally from the east coast. I realize this is not the most opportune
time to visit...snow, etc. have blanketed the landscape in most places but as
this is the time of recouperation here, it is also mine in Santa Cruz. Does
anyone know what town in Massachusetts Caretaker Farm is located in? Or how
to reach Jean Paul Courtens, and what the name of his farm is in NY? Any help
is much appreciated!! Cheers!