Re: Barnes and Noble

Hi Beth
For education programs, you might want to check out your cooperative extension. They
have programs for children on a number of agriculture projects. Also the National
Gardening Association has a curriculum available w/lesson plans for around $50. They
also have grant money for approved projects.

Have you considered a children's garden at the farm? (We have one at Seeking Common
Ground,CSA in Honeoye Falls). One of my goals is to have a day care or other
organization, come to the farm to help tend the children's garden, and weave some
eductational workshops into the visit.

Good luck with your first year, we started SCG last year. The first year is exciting,
and a real eye opener!

Sarah Donaldson
Seeking Common Ground, CSA
Honeoye Falls, NY