Re: Happy Beginnings....

I'm happy to report that I've received a nice apology from Kevin at Equity
Trust; the glitch in communications did in fact turn out to be just a typo
that could have happened to anybody.  So I in turn offer back an apology
for the loudness of my wail of protest and my hope that we can step forward
from here together.

These folks do indeed seem to be on the up-and-up; I expect to communicate
in more depth with them in the future and sincerely recommend them to other
CSA folks.

Dori Green:  Writer, Farmer, Facilitator
Ash Grove Community Farm & Center for Sustainable Living
http://www.servtech.com/public/funfarm/index.html