Re: naturemark potatoes

On Tue, 17 Feb 1998, Rob Peterson or Joanne Jewell wrote:

> I received an advertisement for the Potato Patch catalog, including
> information about the Naturemark potato with the following statement:

[text deleted]

It was typical SPAM, i.e. unsolicited adverts in my email inbox,
in fact ABOUT 15 OF THEM!

Their loss. I wouldn't buy their products if potatoes were going extinct.

Looks like they would know better than to compile commercial mailing lists
with subscribers in credible discussion forums they lurk in.

LL