Looking for an Apprenticeship

Hi.  I'm leaving my desk-jockey job next week to pursue a more fulilling career in organic farming.  I love to garden, and am quite successful at it.  I plan to live and work at the Arcosanti arcology in Arizona this October/November.  They're conducting a permaculture seminar then, so I should be certified (I've been told I'm certifiable all of my life!)

The reason I tell you all of this, is because I am interested in working as an apprentice at an organic farm.  In the long run, I may consider moving, but for now, I must remain in the San Francisco Bay Area.  I am aware of Our Farm in Woodside, but wanted to know if anyone can clue me in on other Bay Area organic farms where one might apprentice.

Any info. is greatly appreciated.  Maybe you know of other newsgroups that I might subscribe to.

Thanx,

Marcello Aurelio Lanfranchi
Oakland California Community Activist
http://www.sirius.com/~marcello