Re: Spam?

I was confused but certainly not outraged.

Took me a little while to figger out that this had nothing to do with CSAs or
organic farming, is all.

But then it's harvest season and I'm moving in two new housemates who have
some odd hours -- the livestock guardian dog isn't sleeping, so neither is
anybody else.  Sleep deprivation tends to make me kinda stoopid so I just
didn't worry about it.

And I sorta find lots of other things in the world for expending outrage
energy upon.  Gotta dole that stuff out, y'know!

Dori Green
Ash Grove Community Farm & Center for Sustainable Living
Corning, NY