other mailing lists

I was going to add that one of the most active and informative lists is
ogl. A lot of gardeners and some farmers. BUt, I think gardeners have
wonderful insights for farmers, in fact, many gardeners have been
gardening far longer than some farmers have been farming and know oodles.

I like the list a lot. There is an emphasis on not only organic methods
(obviously from title) but also on no-till/low till methods. I find it to
often be more practical than sanet in terms of what gets discussed. And,
people will answer your questions/debate the pros and cons....

It's ogl@lsv.uky.edu

:-)
eliza