Re: Request for some practical tips.

P.S. I said:
Hi. At a meeting recently, I heard that vinegar kills weeds quite well.
They talked about sowing rye and vetch about this time of year and then
spraying diluted vinegar on it at planting time in the spring.
2 sources of vinegar were mentioned. The one near me is National Vinegar
in Alton, Ill. I'm trying their strongest type, 120 grain white vinegar.
It's made from ethyl alcohol via bacterial action. They also have apple
cider vinegar. I think both are considered organic. The price for 120
grain is $44 per 55 gallon drum [barrel]. I'll have to ask someone how
much to dilute it. Or does someone here know? Bye. Lloyd