Re: Analyze Missouri Granite and Other Tailings?

Be careful about general claims for 'volcanic ash' or any other
ingredient.  I own 10 acres in Yakima, WA and can speak first hand about
volcanic ash from St. Helens.  It was a lot of fun being there  but there
was no general improvement in soil fertility in the Yakima Valley.  There
were an unusual amount of mites in the summer/fall fallowing the ash fall
and a lot of mushrooms the following spring.

---Jay