Plant Beans in Wheat?

This is our first year at organic farming and our beans have an awful
lot of weeds. We noticed that the weeds get off to a slow start in the
wheat fields, so I thought I'd try planting beans in the wheat next
spring. I want to drill some and plant some in rows. The latter I can
cultivate after wheat harvest. The drilled beans we can't cultivate, but
I'm hoping they'll be too far ahead of the weeds for the weeds to be
much trouble. I figure beans should do okay in the wheat, because clover
does and both are legumes, so they may behave similarly in wheat. Clover
grows slowly under wheat, but it's okay with me if the beans grow slowly
too till wheat harvest, because there's plenty of time yet for them to
grow fast and mature. Drought becomes more of a problem after wheat
harvest, but I figure diluted hydrogen peroxide sprayings should take
care of that. So I'm wondering if anyone else has experience with such a
wild idea. Even if someone says it won't work, I'll probly try it
anyway. Anyone else want to try it? I'm also thinking of a similar
method with corn, but I think it'll need more room between the wheat.
We'll see. By the way, someone didn't like the way I answered Jay
before. I wasn't being hostile. Some people take the slightest molehill
for a mountain, or innocence for violence. What a drag. Nonetheless,
Aloha. Lloyd