Vacuum seeds?

Another idea I have is to use a vacuum for beans and other seed that
falls on the ground behind a combine or picker. Years ago a friend
shared his idea of using a backpack type vacuum to scoop up acorns to
use for food. I wonder if several such vacs could be mounted on an
implement frame to scoop up beans, because we have a lot of weeds and
most of the bean plants are laid down on the ground. Those $20 per
bushel beans shouldn't just be left behind for soil building, should
they? I'd rather use something cheaper to build soil. If anyone knows of
vacs that could be adapted, I'd like to know. I wonder if they could be
pto driven or maybe motor driven is better, or hydraulic motor driven.
Help. Lloyd