Re: H2O2

That was very informative about hydrogen peroxide, Paula. Apparently,
Jay got caustic mixed up with volatile. I gather that you're saying that
it's not explosive, but can cause burns. Or is the 99% grade explosive
that's used in rocket fuel? Gordon Montgomery says that there's also a
35% tech grade peroxide, which is the same as food grade, but isn't
handled as delicately in perfect containers as food grade. Dr. Wm.
Campbell Douglass has a book called Hydrogen Peroxide: Medical Miracle
in which he describes its uses as a natural medical therapy via oral use
and intravenously. I think he talked about the 3% and the 35%.
Conventional medicine wouldn't hear of it, kuz it's too cheap and
effective. He uses it with photoluminescence to cure AIDS and other
viruses and infections, especially in Africa where he's teaching other
doctors. Vets use it for animal health too. Aloha. Lloyd