Small CSA Operations

I was wondering how many small CSA operators like me were subscribed to
the list.

If you operate a Small CSA - say under 5 acres and involve 2 or less
laborers - counting yourself, would you send me an email? and answer the
following questions?

1. Number of farm laborers - counting yourself:

2. Number of Acres:

3. Number of Subscribers

4: Delivery Season:

5. Do you put out a regular newsletter?:

6. State or Country:

7. Do you plan to get bigger, or smaller, or do you just plan to get
better?:

This is just to satify my own curiousity, but if you want I will post
the results - if there is any.