Re: Police spy on protest farmers

This is exactly why it's so important to form alliances and networks among
chefs, grocery store managers, consumers, churches, and everybody else who
eats or wants to drink clean water -- before a crisis rears its ugly head.

In confrontation there is seldom a winner, but in most cases everybody loses
something.

_This_ is why I "do" CSA instead of just enjoying my land by myself and
growing a one-household kitchen garden.  The annual harvests of food and
flowers are just by-products.

Dori Green
Ash Grove Community Farm & Center for Sustainable Living
http://www.agrove.com