Re: Using the internet to sign-on shareholders

I think the best place to send interested CSA-ers is:
http://www.umass.edu/umext/CSA/us/StateList.html
http://www.umass.edu/umext/CSA/canada/Canada.html

These lists are much more up to date and include those without an internet
presence.

We have our contract on-line at: http://www.prairienet.org/pcsa/  We just
have them print it out and send it in.  It is important to have the
contract and other info on the web if you are doing any amount of publicity
using email as people can get at the information during the same computer
session.

We have had both new people use the internet contract to sign up and
existing members like myself (who have large disheveled piles of paper on
their floor) that have better luck finding things on the internet.

CSA people are hard to get hold of sometimes and CSAs are hard for many to
visualize, so the web presence give people the opportunity to get familiar
on some level with something they might not feel comfortable approaching.

John Barclay