Re: Using the internet to sign-on shareholders

Dear List These pages are a good place to start, however they are not very
inclusive.  The UMass page hasn't been updated in about 2 years (as of a few
weeks ago), I e-mailed them about that time so that our farm would be
included well its not.  I just went to the prairienet page and it seems to
only list CSAs with web pages.  I betcha most of us don't.
So I will list:  Located in central Massachusetts Green Hill Farm 508
842-2588.  e-mail guldann@ix.netcom.com