Summer internship needed!

My name is Leah - I subscribed to this list serve a few weeks ago and have been reading, with much interest, the postings.

I am very interested in learning all I can about farming, with hope of someday having my own working farm. I do a lot of gardening and tend quite a few in-house plants, but that's the extent of my working knowledge - translating that work to full-on farming is a big step!

I'm looking for an internship over the summer, where I can begin to learn about, and practice, organic farming. I have been given a sabbitcal (sp?) from work from the end of May through the beginning of August, and am doing a lot of research and inquiry about where I should spend that time. I'm taking an unpaid leave of absence, which should demonstrate my dedication!

If anyone is looking for summer intern, please contact me with location information, some details about your land, a way to contact you directly, and any questions that you might have about me. Please feel free to forward my e-mail address (lwagner@malchow.com) to anyone you think might be interested.

Thanks, in advance.
Leah