Re: [seedsavers] Unfortunate circumstances regarding this list

ryan hawkes wrote:

> So I signed up at the beginning of this conversation and have sort of
> kept my mouth shut, because I don't care.
>
> But now I'm wondering...is this list associated with the organization
> (or was)?

Of course not. It was started in response to the takeover attempt of SSE.

> For the love of pete, change the name and move on.

That is being done.

> A list serve is not
> a good forum for discussing group politics and maybe this is part of the
> reason that Dianne decided to enforce their trademark of the SeedSavers
> name.

And pigs fueled on wasabi fly with gilded wings.

Try contributing seed source info or your seed want lists.

Hit the delete key othewise.

I have had to waste 2 hours of my time dealing the mess the sse is propagating
that affects this forum. I have better things to do than coddle a bunch of dungheads at SSE.