Re: [seedsavers] Unfortunate circumstances regarding this list

Seems to me that alienating a group of like minded people is
counter-productive to SSE goal.  However, I agree a name change may
be warranted just to keep the confusion level down.

Every trademark holder must defend its trademark against dilution,
otherwise it looses its trademark. Seed saving has already entered
the vocabulary as a generic term, so I am not sure it would hold up
in court without the term exchange in it. But, again, confusion
works against both SSE and our little group.

Just my two cents worth.  Back to lurking.

Mike

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
2/20/2008 10:26 AM