Re: [seedsavers] Unfortunate circumstances regarding this list

Lawrence,
I think you should apologize to Ryan.

Pat Kraft
new owner,

Underwood Gardens

How to be a gardener: Lean toward sunshine; dig down deep; make peace with chaos; grow amazing tomatoes and too many zucchinis; raindance;  hum along with the bees; wear crazy hats and baggy pants; have wise hands; cultivate patience; moonglow; stay rooted; blossom wildly; have shady and mysterious corners; mend fences; wander; get earthy; share the harvest; be thankful.