Re: [seedsavers] Unfortunate circumstances regarding this list

No problem here.  Good luck with the everything.  I'm down here in the Yucatan, so I'll be interested in learning the hows of saving our seeds without much of the trading.  Unless someone has information on importing seeds into Mexico?
Thanks,
Ryan

On Thu, Feb 21, 2008 at 7:25 PM, Lawrence F. London, Jr. <lflj@intrex.net> wrote:
Underwood Gardens wrote:

> Lawrence,
> I think you should apologize to Ryan.

I agree Pat. Ryan you have my apology.
I have spent the past 8 months dealing with hostile takeover attempts
of one of my mailing lists and a local established farmers market
and disruption of this list. This went on through Christmas and New Years
and I am burnt out on the whole thing as most of my fellow market vendor
friends are also. It has been a real learning experience for all of us.

I am looking forward to this Spring's market season, growing my crops,
working in my shop and learning more about seed saving.

LL

http://s230.photobucket.com/albums/ee24/ryandwayne/?action="">