[Fwd: Re: bald eagle]

Lee,
Florida Wildlife Conservation (Formerly Florida Fish and Game Commission)
is the only group I can find at this point that has any transmitters on
eagles.  In Fact, Brian Milsap of FWC says several of their eagles are on
Lake Jordan now.  They have a web sit that is a little out of date, but you
can track their eagles on a map to see where they all are
Http://www.state.fl.us/fwc/  or you can call Brian directly 850-488-3831.
 Have a good day.