Bears, Bluebirds,Woodcock

Backpackers out west are advised to hang their food .  Would it work  to
hang the bird feeder,perhaps with a pulley system of some sort so you could
get to it?  Too kewl to have  bears as a yard mammal though.  Monday night I
went to the Pisgah Forest Elementary School in Brevard to listen for
Woodcock.  Full moon, nice night .  Heard one lone bird peeenting away.
Also last Sunday my son made me a bluebird house from some cedar we got at
Home Depot.  within 5 minutes there were bluebirds checking it out.  My son,
a professed non-birder was very excited and even got my bins out to take a
closer look.  Score one for MoM!
good Birding!
Jennifer Wren
jenniwren12 @hotmail.com