Re: Great Birds!

Thanks for reporting this!
I have had wonderful experiences going north from Pawleys Island to Surfside.  Saw a
Swallow-tailed Kite flying west over 17 a couple of weeks ago, and Monday a gorgeous
Peregrine Falcon flew right in front of my windshield  heading west after swooping
about on my right (east) side of 17.
Last fall saw two Bald Eagles right before getting to the Surfside Walmart.  Makes
boring shopping trips a lot more interesting!

Beth Wiley
Pawleys Island, SC
bewiley@earthlink.net