Re: Another early hummer

Yep. Put out the second hummer feeder Sun. morning,
and that evening as I was on my way to join Chris in
the hot tub, I saw him jump out and say" the hummer
was just here, get the binos". So sure enough, we were
birding from our hot tub. I wonder if the sound of the
gurgling water made them happy. Two males drank the
nectar and chased each other. Hopefully the other male
found the feeder I had put out a few days earlier on
the other side of the house.
So amazing to see. A week earlier than last year!
Kate(center of NC)
--- fredsonray@webtv.net wrote:

> Put out my feeder Sat.  night,  saw my season's
> first hummer Sun.
> afternoon.  SPRING !!
>
> Ray  Russell
> Fuquay Varina,  NC