delightful weekend

had a great weekend birding, added a new yard bird: white crowned sp.  A
white throated sat right next to him/her to make a great study.  Today I got
to combine my two favorite pastimes; horseback riding and birding.  The
forest was full of red-eyed vireos each on their own area.  As I passed
through, it was like being handed off to a new bird.  Also had field sp,
white throated sp, oven bird, great blue heron, unidentified peep, killdeer,
dble crested corms, canada geese on nests, fish crows, carolina wren and the
best was a prairie warbler singing continuously.  The last ones were in ne
orange county the white crowned sp was in hillsborough at my house.
barb brooks  brooksba@mindsping.com