magnolia,B&W,Hooded,yellow-rumps

Dear carolina birders-this past weekend I saw one male
Magnolia warbler, 2 Black and white warblers and heard
two Hooded warblers--as noted earlier, BG
gnatcatchers,prothonotaries,and parulas seem to be
more numerous than normal--I have yet to hear a
Swainson's which are fairly easy (to hear, not see) on
my farm nor have I seen any waterthrushes or indigo
buntings,orchard orioles.Kingbirds, wood thrushes and
a few Chats arrived this weekend, however.I was also
impressed with the number of yellow rumps coming
through. It seemed like most had left here but this
must be a more southern contingent coming through.My
farm is near Trenton, NC. ceballenger