Stunning Bird Photography

Imagine some are aware of this web site, especially photographers, but if
you are not, it is worth visiting often. When you get to the IMAGE CRITIQUE
PAGE, notice at the bottom of Page 1, there are 26 pages of pictures. Almost
one-half of the photos posted are birds, with new pictures posted daily.

Go here  http://www.naturephotographers.net/rf.html and click on IMAGE
CRITIQUE FORUM.

Also check out NATURAL SELECTIONS.

Remember, these images are ALL COPYRIGHT PROTECTED unless stated otherwise.
Please do not use them in Power Point, Web Pages etc...

Brian T. Murphy   http://brmurphy.home.mindspring.com/
Millbrook High School    http://schools.wcpss.net/MillbrookHigh
Raleigh, NC USA
919-850-8787
Check out the "the environmental conscience of the GOP"
http://www.repamerica.org/
"Conservation is a great moral issue, for it involves the patriotic duty of
ensuring the safety and continuance of the nation." --President Theodore
Roosevelt

"I do not intend that our natural resources shall be exploited by the few
against the interests of the many." --President Theodore Roosevelt