Trip planning

Hi Folks,

Weekend after next, my fiancee is fleeing to NY for a shopping trip
and leaving me all on my own with the car! So I thought I'd make the
most of it and spend the entire weekend birding. Yes I did promise to
clean up the apt, do the recycling etc but one has to get ones
priorities right! So I would appreciate it if you could recommend
good sites in and around the Triangle specifically looking for the
following species:

bobolinks
Kentucky W
waders: where's the mud showing?
grasshopper sparrows
Am redstarts
Summer Tanagers
Chuck-wills

Has anyone seen bald eagles at Jordan Lake yet?

Any really hot sites I shouldn't miss where I might see some rarities?
And are there any organized visits for that weekend I can join?

Steve Perry