Re: Eno and Mason Farm: prairie warblers

>Everybody's reporting Prairie Warblers at Eno. Where are they there?
>
>Thanks in advance
>
>Roger Shaw

Prairie warblers can best be seen in the large overgrown field next
to the last car park in Fews Ford area. They can be seen and heard
singing from the trees in the field, and along its edge. Follow the
track that runs around the back of the field to where the old house
and the tractor storage shed are and scan the bushes and trees. They
can also be seen and heard up at the car park for the track to the
ford itself (saw my first one of the year there from the car just as
I arrived for a walk about 3 weeks ago) and also from the powerline
cutting.

Good hunting!

Steve