birding by canoe - White Oak Creek, Jordan Lake

Ginger Travis wrote up a new section on birding the White Oak Creek arm of
Jordan Lake by canoe for her article "Notes on birding Jordan Lake by canoe
and kayak" on the Triangle Birder's Guide (http://www.duke.edu/~cwcook/tbg/)
-- see http://www.duke.edu/~cwcook/tbg/jlcanoe.html

Contributions are welcome!  Let me know if you'd like to write up your
favorite local spot.  I'm hoping to add Cane Creek and Dairyland Road soon.

--
Charles W. "Will" Cook                  w 919-660-7423
http://www.duke.edu/~cwcook            cwcook@duke.edu