Re: Carolina Bird Club Fall Meeting

A meeting registration form (in .pdf format) is available for download at the
CBC web site, on the Newsletter page.

The web site's address is:  <A HREF="http://www.carolinabirdclub.org";>
http://www.carolinabirdclub.org</A> .

In a message dated 2001-07-19 1:52:22 PM, cyrichard17@hotmail.com writes:

<< This is a reminder to Carolina Bird Club members who are planning to
attend the fall meeting in Santee SC.  If you are interested in the Fish
Eagle Boat Tour on Saturday, the deadline for reservations is August 20.
 The reservation form appears in the June/July CBC Newsletter.
Unfortunately, this trip will have to be canceled unless we have a
mimimum number of participants.  We have enough people signed up for the
Friday boat tour and can accept more reservations until August 20.

Nonmembers are welcomed to attend the meeting, or, if you are interested
in joining the CBC, refer to its website at carolinbirdclub.org for a
membership application.  For further information, contact Carroll Richard
at cyrichard17@hotmail.com. >>

Russ Tyndall
Wake Forest, NC
CBC Web Site Editor