Odd bird

About 10 am I saw a white bird with beige feather in the
back yard.  It had a chip note like a cardinal but the
shape was wrong.  The body shape looked more like a
robin.  The last glance I got of it was sitting in the
fig bush with a tine ripe fig in its beak.  The eyes
were black and the bill was black - not thick and chunky
like a cardinal.  Never got a look at its legs.  Am sure
it was just a fly through but neat to see anyway.

--
Cecille Leopard
Harrisburg NC