Eurasian collared dove

Recently I confirmed what I have suspected all summer.  There are a pair
(at least) of ECD on Harbor Island.  While at the pool this summer I was
sure I heard them but could never find them because I don't usually take
binocs to the pool!  And some days I would catch a flash of an unusual dove
flying over while I was driving.  Then I finally saw 2 of them, up close,
and since then have seen one or two at a time at several locations on the
island. Guess its not too unusual because there is a colony farther north
at Myrtle Beach.
Judy
George & Judy Halleron
Harbor Island, Beaufort Co. SC