Re: Pinpoint snowy owl?

on 11-26-01 at 08:29, Ed Hiestand wrote:

>Many years ago in the Northeast we had several owls shot by someone
>who apparently listened to the local Rare Bird Alert tape, then went out
and
>killed the birds.

The unbounded ignorance and stupidity exhibited by some members of the group
collectively referred to as _Homo sapiens_ has me firmly convinced that as a
native Carolinian, I am of an entirely distinct and separate sub-species.

gary

Gary Phillips
Conway, SC
 Zone 8
walela@sccoast.net
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing's going to get
better. It's not." (Dr. Seuss, "The Lorax")