Owling anyone?

Dear members:
I am writing to ask if anyone who has a 4 Wheel-Drive and lives in the
Triangle area is interested in making an owling expedition to the Ft
Fisher Spit in order to look for the Snowy Owl his upcoming weekend or
even on Friday or next Monday (days when I do not teach). I myself do not
have a 4 wheel drive and the walk out to the 4th crossover is much too
long for walking. I would be willing to do the driving and also some
cooking/baking for snacks etc. for the expedition.
Please reply privatley
Shantanu Phukan

SHANTANU PHUKAN
Lecturer in Urdu-Hindi & Indian Literature
University of N. Carolina, Chapel Hill
Curriculum in Asian Studies
Alumni Hall 413C
Chapel Hill, N.C. 27599