Re: Atlanta hummingbird article

This site, sent by Bill, has a great article about disappearing bird
habitat and the case for SHADE grown coffee!  You have to click on
"Georgia's disappearing songbirds" in red at the top.  We bird lovers
should be supporting organic growers.
Beth Wiley
Pawleys Island, SC
ewiley1@sc.rr.com

PS You can order Equal Exchange Shade Grown coffee from
http://shop.qualitycoach.net/shop/searchresults.asp?ProdManList=ALL&ProdTypeList=Coffee%2FBulk+5+lbs%2E+Whole+Bean