Re: Apology...

Dear Doc,

Some of us birders may seem a little rude with our postings. Don't let
it get to you.We're all here to learn and to enjoy.
As Len Pardue once told me, "you don't have to be an experienced birder
to see a rare bird!" I think if ANY birder sees a bird he thinks is
unusual, he/she should report it. If a more experienced birder confirms
it, then that's a rare one for all of us to go after. If not confirmed,
then we all learn why, and become better birders in the process.

Russ P.

--

Russ Palmeri

All beings tremble before violence.