Thanks for posting the Snowy Owl

Hello Carolinabirders,

Jerry, thank you for posting the sighting about the Snowy Owl. It brought
great memories of the one I saw more than 20 years ago along the NY State
thruway...perched on top of a light post at one of the rest areas. Of
course it was on the other side  of the divided highway. I did not even
hesitate to make a U-turn (after making sure it was safe..there was not
heavy traffic) much to my husband's ( fiance back then) great surprise! I
am usually very conservative and cautious but I was so excited!	I even got
pictures.

Hey, If there was a Green Mango Hummer and Vermillion Flycatcher  in the
Carolinas last year...why not a Snowy Owl? Thanks to everyone who
contributes to this list..I have learned so much about birding in this area.

No sighting of the female Rufous for several days now.. so we are sure
that she has moved on. The feeders are still up though.

Bluebirds were warbling all morning in my back yard and flashing that
cobalt blue...made my day!

Cheers,
Kaye  T Fenlon
Clemson, Sc