Owl photo

My immediate reaction to the owl photo is "Barred Owl" .

This is based solely on the posture of the bird.  Perhaps my memory is
failing me, but it seems that all the Snowy Owls I've seen seemed to perch
in a more upright position that the owl in this photo.  Likewise, all my
Barred Owl
sightings had postures as in this photo.  This may not be a very
scientific diagnostic criteria, but I'm comfortable with it ?

Anybody else have comments on Owl perching postures ?

Len Kopka
Simpsonville, SC