Green-tailed Towhee

Folks,

Dr. Dan Hudson and I got great looks at the Towhee this morning.  (8:00 o'clock sharp!)  The bird was always appearing from the right side, and gave us incredible looks.  We stayed for an hour, and the bird appeared several times.  The feed can was about half full, so I throwed some seed, and replenished the supply.

We also saw the White-crowned, Swamp, Song, and White-throated Sparrows.  No Buntings were present at this time.

regards,

Brian K. Pendergraft
bkpbbird@bellsouth.net
Falls Lake, NC