quirks with some Great Backyard Count results

Hey y'all,

I have a question here. I was looking at the reports from North Carolina from
1999 on birdsource.org and I came along some lets say "interesting" reports
for North Carolina. Are these correct and verifiable? I think their might be
something wrong with the website, because these were all under write in
species, but there were Red-shouldered Hawk, American Pipit, Greater
Yellowlegs(birds that aren't write ins) there.This is the number of species.

Pine Grosbeak   42
Northern Hawk Owl   5
Great Gray Owl  4
Juniper Titmouse    4