Request for Information

Dear All

Many thanks to all those Carolina birders who were kind enough to respond to
my request for help in planning my trip to North Carolina this spring.  The
advice given was most helpful and I am sure will make the trip more
successful.

Special thanks for the generous offers of free guiding.  However, my wife
and I like to keep arrangements flexible on these trips and take great
pleasure in seeking out and identifying species for ourselves even if it
means we see less than had we accepted expert local help.

I may contact a few of you direct for further bits of advice and maybe I
will run into a few of you in the field during the trip.  If you see any
Brits about in late April it could well be the guy who posted to
Carolinabirds!

Once again thanks for your help.

Geoff Holmes
geoff.holmes4@btopenworld.com