Loggerhead Shrike

Hi all,
I just came home from walking on the track after work at Park Ridge
Hospital & saw a bird that looked like a shrike. I ran back & got some
binoculars from the car & sure enough it was a shrike. For those of you
in the piedmont this is nothing unusual but this is the first time that I
have heard of or seen one here in Henderson County. Maybe some of you
have seen one here. I could not see any barring  on the belly it just
looked all  white. It was seen just off the employee parking lot in the
field, on the power line, & in a tree in that area south of the hospital.
Hope it stays around for those that would like to see it.
Have a good weekend all,
Ben

--
Ben & Carol Ringer