Anyone that likes raptors ought to visit the Carolina Raptor Center

Below is a link of an owl that I took there last year when visiting with
Randy Emmitt.

http://www.reallyusefulpage.com/misc/owl-large.jpg

You can learn more about the raptor center at:

http://www.birdsofprey.org/

It is a site worth touring...

I have added photos of birds that I have taken with the Canon D30
digital camera to my Web site at:

http://www.reallyusefulpage.com/edp/bird%20gallery/FrameSet.htm

I'm always looking for good places to get good bird photos and I have a
new digital camera to try out. If you know of a place, let me know. I'll
provide an 8" x 10" print if I get a good photo based upon your
recommendation.
Gregory Georges
Really Useful Content, Inc.
914 Kings Mill Road