Re: (Fwd) BOUNCE carolinabirds@acpub.duke.edu: taboo header: /^Co

Oops, sorry about that - it slipped out before I managed to edit out all the
html encrustation.  Html formatting isn't allowed on Carolinabirds for many
reasons, not the least of which is that it's a great way to spread viruses.

AOL make it difficult to send a plain text e-mail messages, but here are
some instructions for you folks: http://www.expita.com/nomime.html#aol .
I'd suggest using a different Internet Service Provider if you want to
easily post messages to Carolinabirds.  The only other ISP I've encountered
with as many problems is msn.com (and I've subscribed to both).

ObBird: I've been hearing Blue-headed Vireos singing around here just about
every day for the past week.

Will Cook
Durham, NC
carolinabirds-owner@duke.edu