Re: Max Patch?

Max Patch IS in the DeLorme atlas. It's on Page 30, and it is located
practically at the tri-corner of Haywood Co., Madison Co., and the TN
state line. The mountain itself -- a grassy/shrubby "bald" (not a
natural bald though) lies in Madison Co. I've been there from I-40
almost at the TN line and turning east on the Harmon Den Road at Exit 7.
The Appalachian Trail passes over the "hill" (it's really a big hill
where people often go to pick ripe blackberries in summer).

Harry LeGrand