YT warblers

campground, though did not try to see it, as I don't really like self
punishment. Really, though, I should imagine that a birder could find it in
an hour or so since there are no leaves to hide behind. Probably need a neck
brace...
Also saw a sight which is relatively unfamiliar to me, at least in this
area. While returning from the Hendersonville - Brevard area, going west on
I-26 just past Fletcher exit, saw a flock of large black birds with white
wing tips flying across the road. It was indeed Black Vultures, about a
dozen of them. First time I recall seeing them here - more used to seeing
the soaring Turkey vultures.
am curious where this one was seen, as a neighbor youngster said something
about them being near this East Asheville suburb, and I discounted it as kid
chatter, though he is 11 years old, and is quite sensible.
Saw
Alex Netherton, the Appalachian Naturalist
alexnetherton@att.net
Asheville, NC
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mountainbirding/